- UACT statement on the final report of the UN Secretary-General High-Level Panel on Access to Medicines.
- UACT and KEI have asked the NIH to stand up for US taxpayers and patients and to grant a march-in request on Xtandi, a high-priced prostate cancer drug. Follow our Xtandi page for the latest updates.
- UACT statement on the GSK announcement regarding licensing cancer drug patents
to the Medicines Patent Pool.
- UACT provided testimony at the hearing for the US Trade Representative’s Special 301 Review process.
- Request for compulsory licences in the UK on the patents for the breast cancer drug Roche’s Kadcyla (T-DM1).
- Fighting the harmful effects of the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement on access to medicines. UACT statement on the agreement text following the recent TPP negotiations.
- Working to counter the US Trade Representative’s continual and damaging pressure on developing countries. Letter to President Obama on the troubling US opposition to a drug patent waiver for least developed countries.